Monday, February 11, 2008

Biscuits, Swangin', and Daddy's Welcome

The twins turned 10 months' old today--Happy Birthday! They tried the "biter biscuits" from Gerber last week, and though Grace just gave it a good ole "college try," Chance had a ball with it, as you can see from the mess he made in these photos!




This is the welcome that Daddy gets when he comes in the door each night--BOTH twins want him to pick them up and hug and kiss them, which Daddy doesn't mind one bit!

We took the twins to the playground to swing last weekend. Chance LOVED it so much that he laughed--see VIDEO below. Gracie "hung out" and grinned when she the swinging movement came toward us. (The playground will still be only about 100 yds. from our new house too--yay!)
Isn't she a beauty? (We're a little biased, we know!)



1 comment:

kf.ruhamah said...

Jenny, this is wonderful, every little thing about it is wonderful.

I had some sort of childhood memory about liking the taste of biter biscuits. I'm the oldest of five children, so I was already twelve years old when my sister (the youngest) was born. It was probably her biscuits I remember tasting. I ate one of Parker's before giving them to him and it was terrible. Then I figured out that I couldn't stand the mess they made, so Parker never got much of a chance to come to like them. I'm glad Chance enjoyed them though.

Parker also loves the park, the swings, the slide, but we don't live as near as you apparently do. Enjoy.

Chance's little chin in the biscuit photos is so cute all covered in goup. And yes, Grace is a beautiful little girl. It isn't just you.