Friday, March 13, 2009

Other Cool January Events

Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' . . . Mommy is either editing a book or, more importantly, spending time with her fab twins these days--Always taking lots of photos of "my babies" (Gracie's recitation of this phrase tells me that Mommy uses it quite often) but not posting to the blog (ugh!). So, to catch up, here are two pics of the twins watching one of Daddy's YMCA flag football games in January. A cold day, but we picnicked and the twins pushed their plastic cars around (see them in the pic?) when not watching Daddy. Yes, Chance actually watched a few times, even trying to walk onto the field to see Daddy, but Grace mostly entertained herself with random stuff.

Our picnic--the twins actually got another use out of those winter jackets!

Just a pic of Chance's groovy "just woke up from a nap" hair.

Our very dear friends The Merritts came to visit over Lizzie's birthday. Here are the Merritt kiddos with Gracie--don't they look so alert first thing in the morning?

Charles picks up and carries Gracie, to her delight.
And here we all are at Jestine's Kitchen (OMGosh! Delish!). While we waited for a table, Bill Murray came and stood next to Mommy, and Mommy handled it all in stride, coolly saying, "Are you who I think you are?" To which Murray said, "I'm not sure. I don't know how you think." Then, again so-coolly, Mommy said with a stupid grin (as described by Daddy), "Can I shake your hand?" I introduced myself, then pointed to my hubby and the twins, saying "That's my husband Eric and our twins." Bill's response? "Poor guy" (with a grin). And that was basically it. The Merritts and Daddy weren't quite sure that was Murray at the time, but the waitress confirmed it, explaining that he comes in quite often. Happy Birthday, Lizzie! We love you!

No comments: