Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hair and Teeth at Salon Haute Manda

We counted down the days till Aunt Manda finally arrived in July (23-31). Ahhh, the joy of settling in to the comfort of craziness for several days of vacay with her! I mean, Chance happily allowed her to give him a new Bam Bam 'do.


And Grace took to her dental training like . . . well, Pebbles. She ain't gentle but she's sincere. Aunt Manda (actual, certified, real dental assistant) coached Grace in "brushing" by letting her neice brush her teeth.

Grace inspected her aunt's mouth carefully for "bugs," jabbed brush into back (causing gagging reflex or flinching from pain), pinched cheeks (we don't know why), insisted on multiple more inspections during each cleaning, etc.
A more patient, fun, crazy aunt never walked the earth. More posts with Aunt Manda to come . . .

1 comment:

Boespflugs said...

patient, fun and crazy? Is that ALL you could come up with? I thoroughly agree with the crazy part.
I don't like the pix of Chance and I. It look like I had just washed my face and it's still wet. What the heck? Do you really think Chance looks like me? Some times I don't really see it except when he's eating ice cream!